All-new Ram offers more game-changing content, lower price
- All-new 2009 Dodge Ram priced at $22,170 for regular cab, $26,225 for Quad Cab® and $32,530 for Ram Crew 1500 (all prices include $900 for destination)
- Segment-first features: solid axle, coil spring, multi-link rear suspension; versatile cargo management system including unique “RamBox” weatherproof, lockable, illuminated, drainable storage bins; store-in-the-floor bins with removable liners; factory-installed 4-inch dual exhaust; live Sirius Backseat TV™ and surround-sound audio system
- Dodge Ram’s first crew-sized cab model
- New 5.7-liter HEMI provides best-in-class 390 horsepower and 407 lb.-ft. of torque, with 20 mile per gallon highway (4x2 models)
- Best-in-class 0-60 mph time of under 6 seconds
- Best-in-class aerodynamics of .419 Cd
- All-new, bold, powerful, instantly recognizable Ram design
- All-new interiors with significantly upgraded materials and nearly double the storage options (42)
- 35 safety and security features, including standard four-wheel anti-lock braking system and Electronic Stability Program
- More than 35 new or improved features that out-tough, out-smart the competition
- Almost 40,000 hours of durability/reliability testing, 200 hours of wind-tunnel evaluations and nearly 9 million customer-equivalent miles completed
The all-new 2009 Dodge Ram is available for $22,170 for regular cab models, $26,225 for Quad Cab® models and $32,530 for Ram Crew 1500 models. Prices include $900 for destination. Customers may choose to purchase the all-new 2009 Dodge Ram, or lease through independent sources. The all-new 2009 Dodge Ram arrives in dealerships this fall.
“It’s a challenging time to introduce an all-new light-duty pickup, but Dodge never backs down from a challenge,” said Mike Accavitti, Director – Dodge Brand and SRT Global Marketing and Communications. “With more standard features and a lower MSRP than 2008 models, the all-new 2009 Dodge Ram gives consumers thousands of dollars more in value. Our all-new 2009 Dodge Ram has it all: head-turning design, class-leading interior amenities, capability for every need, customer convenience features inside and out, built-in craftsmanship and safety for every occupant – all at a great value. And with our new crew-size cab model, we’re now competing in the fastest-growing and highest-volume part of the light-duty pickup segment.”
For 2009, the all-new Dodge Ram will be offered in regular cab, Quad Cab and crew-size cab configurations, with three box lengths: 8-foot (regular cab), 6-foot-4-inches (regular cab and Quad Cab) and a new-for-2009 box length of 5-foot-7-inches ( Ram Crew 1500). All fit in a standard-sized garage. Five trim levels are offered: ST, SLT, TRX, Sport and Laramie.