3,200 Advance Auto Parts stores. As part of the Advance Auto Parts news, Jig-A-Loo USA has also announced a new manufacturer's suggested retail price of $4.99 for a 10.9 oz can. The new pricing will apply to all retail locations
that are selling Jig-A-Loo.
"The increased demand for our product and the growth we have experienced through new partners like Advance has llowed us to procure a lower production cost. We have chosen to pass this savings on to the market in the form of a
cost decrease," said Cindy Sutton, vice president of sales and marketing for Jig-A-Loo USA. "With hundreds of practical uses for the car, truck or van, Jig-A-Loo is not only an indispensable tool for anyone performing maintenance on a vehicle, but is also a very affordable tool thanks to our new
For a complete list of retail partners, please visit www.Jigaloo.com.
For nearly 50 years, Jig-A-Loo has been a common household name in Canada because it's a premium product that delivers unparalleled results. Unlike other spray lubricants, Jig-A-Loo is silicone-based so it goes on dry and doesn't stain or stink. As an all-purpose invisible lubricant and water-repellent, it can be used on just about every part on a motorized vehicle.
- Lubricates doors, hood and trunk hinges, air nozzle caps on tires, door locks and ignition, hand-operated window cranks, seat rails, seat belt buckles, cargo on semi trucks, tire jacks, hydraulic tailgate lifts,
- retractable bed covers on pick-up trucks and arm bushings on suspension components.
- Repels Water on convertible tops.
- Fights Rust and Ice - keeps doors, locks, and windshield washer nozzles from freezing. Protects windshield wipers, lug nuts, screws, butterfly valves and ball joints from the damaging effects of rust.
- Stops Squeaks in car strut mounts, car doors, trunk and steering wheels.
- Shines and Protects magnesium, aluminum or steel wheels, dashboards, side doors and rubber seals. Prevents eatherstripping from drying, cracking or freezing.
Jig-A-Loo, a named derived from the inventor's exclamation
"Ti-gi-dou," the Canadian phrase meaning "I've got it!"
when he found the winning formula, has been used in industrial and commercial
establishments since 1958.
The product was launched in 1998 in the Canadian mass retail market, quickly
capturing a substantial portion of the lubricant market with its clean, dry and
smooth application winning over do it yourselfers and professionals alike.
Jig-A-Loo is ideal for wood, metal, leather, most plastics and a number of
other surfaces. It is an exceptional water-repellent, a rust and freeze
inhibitor, and will not drip or stain. Unlike traditional lubricants, Jig-A-Loo
contains no oil, grease, wax or detergent.
For more information, please visit Jig-A-Loo's Web site at www.Jigaloo.com